NCPD Premier Program Award
The NCPD Premier Award, brought to you by the ANCC Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) Accreditation Program, recognizes accredited organizations that excel in NCPD (Accredited Providers). NCPD Premier Award recipients are organizations that stand out, excel, and function at a higher level above and beyond their peers. These organizations are role models and serve as exemplars in the field of NCPD to assist others to advance to excellence.
The NCPD Premier Award is presented to one or more accredited providers annually and recognizes recipients as award winners for a two-year period. Organizations may apply annually unless they are awarded the recognition. If recognized for the NCPD Premier Award, we ask that the organization wait to reapply until after their recognition term of two years is over. Only organizations accredited in good standing are eligible to apply.
Previous Premier Program Award Winners
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) in 2007, 2009, 2012
- American College of Cardiology in 2011
- OnCourse Learning Healthcare formerly known as Gannett Education in 2007, 2009, 2012
- Indian Health Service, Clinical Support Center in 2014
- Ohio Nurses Association Approver Unit in 2014
- Montana Nurses Association Approver Unit in 2015
- ANA Massachusetts Approver Unit in 2016
- Institute of Mental Health - Singapore and Lippincott Professional Development in 2017
- Lippincott Professional Development in 2018
- Walden University in 2019
You Might Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel